Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Better Late than Never

Alright, I know that I am soo behind on this starting a blog thing. But, I figure that at some point any good blog stalker should jump on board...right? I have had several people say that I should start a blog to journal about my upcoming mission trip to Africa. So, why not? After all, I have to say that this journey I am on was started in a large part because of some blogs I was following. So, maybe all that computer time was not a waste after all?? If I can use a blog to let others know what God is doing, then maybe I will give it a try.

I have a-lot of back-tracking to do to tell my story, so get ready for rambling posts that probably won't be in order or make much sense for awhile. (I am sure I just lost all 3 people that might even read this). I am hoping this will be a good place to keep track of my two precious boys too, as they are growing up way too fast.

With all that said, READY...SET... here we GO!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I have another blog to read! And I love being the first one to post a comment. Especially since you never comment on mine. : )
    Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting! You are not only going to journal your journey...you are going to jump start someone elses journey!!! Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't feel bad. You've only just begun and already have more followers than I do!! Ha ha. I can't wait to read more of your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Can't wait to read more about your journey. I'm going to add you to my bloglines!

    ReplyDelete